Here’s What to Bring:
- DVDs (We no longer accept or sell music CDs)
- Textbooks and reference books no more than 5 years old
- Children’s books
- Comic books
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What do I get for my trade-in? Bookie’s gives you discounts on your purchases when you trade in your used books and other trade items.
- What kind of discounts? 40% off our already reduced store prices on most Used books. 10% off cover price on most New books. 25% off New Bestsellers.
- Do I have to use it all at once? No. Discount credit is usable on current and future visits until none remains. Discount cards unused for 2 1/2 years are void.
- If I trade in books, do I still have to pay for my purchases? Yes. We don’t give you free books in exchange for your trade-ins. When you trade, discounts are applied as mentioned above.
- What is a discount card? Your discount card is a record of your trade-ins, which we keep on file. The amount of discount credit used or accumulated will be recorded on this card. We keep your card on file so you don’t have to keep track of it.
Please bring items in excellent condition:
- Missing or torn covers or pages, “stripped books”, items that are moldy or water damaged — these items are not acceptable.
- Hardcovers must have dust jackets.
- Library books — old or discarded — cannot be accepted.
- Books must be clean and free of pet hair and smoke odors.
This information is provided as a courtesy and is subject to change without notice.